Saitek pro flight Quadrant, 4engines?

Dylan Lampard

hey guys,

Hope you all had a merry christmas

I got the throttle quadrant from Saitek For christmas, But im having problems getting it to work correctly with the Proflight yoke throttle on the 747's.

Basicly what happens is i put all throttles up to 100% and the number 1 and 2 engines are at 100% but 3 and 4 are on 80, even when i cut throttle 3 , 4 only go down to about 40%.

I have went into calibration and it says the thottle axis are working correctly?

So you have an idea of how my throttle levers are set up:

left to right:

(Pro flight yoke throttle)Spoliers, Throttle1, throttle2 (Throttle Quadrant) throttle 3, throttle 4, flaps.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,

im running windows 7

Thanks in advance

heers,

Dylan

Hi Dylan,

go to the Saitek-Site,in their Forum is a small guide how to reset the Saitek-Hardware.

I have the same problems and they come back from time to time and i must say,

i would never buy the Saitek Throttles again!

The most time i use them as they are with this issue,but it`s not really funny.

It is enerving to reset them every few days.

When you have a registered version of FSUIPC,then you can adjust the Throttles better,there is also

a function to synchronize the Throttles.

Good Luck

Michael

Wow...I have been using a Saitek Throttle for over a year and  a half without any of the behavior listed abov, and I never have to 'reset' it either. I do not use Saitek's programming software, but rather just assign commands to the throttle levers from withint FSX. I am a little confused though, Dylan, as you mentioned four throttle levers in your post. My Saitek throttle quadrant only has three levers. When flying a mulit-engine aircraft such as the CS C-130x, I have all four engines throttles assigned to one lever. I do this in the FSX controls setup area, and I just select 'Throttle' and assign them to one lever (as opposed to assigning Throttle 1, then Throttle 2 etc).

I assume that you are very aware of setting things up like that already, so I'm not sure how much help I've been, other then to let you know that its very possible for trouble free Saitek Throttle operation.

Archived