FSS License number ?

niteflier

Dear Sir;

I purchased an ORBX-FTX Pacific Northwest software from the FSPILOTSHOP 18-Nov-2012.  Orbxdirect wants me to provide the  FSS License number but I only have the ORDER NUMBER 443592 and the original receipt. Some how I need to get this entered into the FTX central so it can be updated and will work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated !!         Kenneth Adams user name  niteflier

Hi all,

I think I have a similar problem, I have purchased the FTX Global through "The FlightSim Store" website and on my PC I have the old "FTX Global 110" file. Since I have switched to P3D v. 4.2 I need to update my files...how do I do that?

Thanks in advance for your help, kind regards,

Roberto

p.s. my order number is FSS0280616

Order date 2014-04-10

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for you fast reply, I have been trying to follow the instructions that you have mentioned but I can't sign up because I am not receiving a validation email...any idea?

Thanks,

Roberto

I'm sorry Nick, I'm still having troubles because once I log into the FTX Central P3Dv4 the FTX Global Base Pack is blank and I am not allowed to download...sorry to bother you again but any idea?

Thanks,

Roberto

Archived