BAe JS4100 VOR/DME Approach into Coffs Harbour

gibo

I was lucky enough to get AU Gold and Coffs Harbour for Christmas (from myself  ;) and decided to do an instrument approach into Coffs. This would be a typical commercial aircraft approach into Coffs, especially this time of year, plenty of rain and cloud. I still have an FS2002 ATC Adventure although I haven't got FS2002 installed, so with permission from Fermin Fernandez, who wrote the ATC Adventures, I added some background radio chatter. Some is a bit out of sequence with the flight and being Christmas Eve, I ran out of time to edit. I'm a little high and too fast on short finals.

I hope you enjoy and Merry Christmas to everyone.

is the weather radar included with the aircraft or is it something else added

The WXR is payware from Reality XP. You just install WXR500 direct into FSX and PMDG have already set the parameters into the panel, so it sits in the correct place. The only hangup is that the WXR has click spots on the radar screen to operate it in this aircraft, but I don't mind that as it adds greatly to the realism.

cheers,

Norm

I modified the original video to place the ATC chatter more correctly (still a couple slightly out) and added a batter landing as well as finish at the terminal. I recorded some taxiing but it did not turn out so I left it off.

cheers,

gibo

Archived