Orbx scenery

TimothyWF

My Orbx scenery has gone wrong somewhere somehow. Order number is FSS0429102  2015-11-29. Diagnostic report has two dialogue boxes, one says 'sent', the other 'timed out (522)'

UK motorways/dual carriageways are a series of lights, and general detail poor from what it used to be.  Hope you can help !  Thanks, Timothy Walker  UK.  btwalker@btinternet.com.

Orbx Diagnostic Reporter to send 28.5.2018.jpg

Orbx before scenery change 24 May.jpg

Orbx what is installed May2018.jpg

Hello,

FTX Central version 2 is now redundant.

I regret that from your screen shot, I can determine nothing except that your simulator is not working.

Which, if any, of your Orbx products do you suspect of being the cause of this new problem?

I would suggest that you might start by deleting the FSX shaders and let FSX rebuild them.

Thanks for that. Whilst  we are in contact can you advise me on the Prepared3D as I think my FSX is clapped out.  What i don't understand is that it is advertised as .not a game' and some sort of test is required from me.  I believe some Orbx products will work with it.  Am i correct ?

Hello,

all the current Orbx products work with both versions of FSX and all four versions of P3D.

You would not have to buy any Orbx products again but you would need to read and act on this:

and if you have any DVD products that you did not buy from the Flight Sim Store, this as well:

Archived