Global Vector not installing?

Herbie

I did installed with FTX Central-FSXSE (After updating the Library) Global Base Pack and afterwards Clipboard02.thumb.jpg.e58d97e21741bd01e962f415f8ab192e.jpgGlobal Vectors. I did get this Error message and after clicking OK a little while later another message: No installed simulator was found. I have FSX/SE and made sure to buy the right product. How to fix this? Herb I add Picture3 to show the installation location, I run the Vector Configuration.exe tool as Administrator , same answer came up.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Hello,

your first image shows that Vector is installed and working but that it cannot find the registry entry

for your copy of FSX Steam Edition.

You might try this repair.

please visit this page.

Download the FSX Registry Utility and use it to set the registry for your FSX Steam Edition.

Hopefully, you will then see an FSX option when you next start FTX Central,

Your second image shows that access was denied to the Vector user guide.

The most common reason for this is that the user was reading the user guide during the installation

but Vector will work perfectly well without the user guide.

Your third image show the correctly installed folders.

Hello Nick. Thank you very much for your help. The FSX utility I downloaded, showing now the right pass in HKEY Local Machine and HKEY Current User. Good News, the Global Vector config-tool is now working. Will do a flight now. Thank you for your fast reply and your help. Best Regards Herb

Clipboard04.jpg

Archived