Lost trees and blue holes etc new zealand south2

Hi all, My name is Tony and I have a problem with New Zealand south island.

It was loaded down by FTX and all seamed to go well, please see photo, has missing trees etc.

I then deleted South Island from FTX and then reloaded it again from FTX still with the same result.

I do have a good version on my laptop but 

the problem is with my new tower pc 1060 graphic card 6 gb is that right ? please can you help

2018-5-20_17-57-51-838 copy.jpg

Hi all,   Well, !! to start with please look at the photos of Milford Sound strip, one from my laptop which is ok and one from my tower computer that is giving me trouble.

1.  I have  FSX Steam addition on windows 10,  Geforce 1060 video card with 16 Mb ram. 

2.  I have removed New Zealand south and made sure they were removed from FSX scenery file and then down loaded it again from FTX central,  still no good.

3.  Doug Sawatzky told me to down load default_terrain-cfg.zip and replace it with the one on my computer still no good.

4. The size of the above file is 449 Kb

5. I have 5 files at the start of the FSX scenery list 1. ftxaa-orbxlibs,  2. ftx-nz51-05 SCENERY 264 Mb, 3.  ***06-CVX  254 Mb, 4.  ***07 MESH  837Mb, 5. ***08 CUSTOM 438Gb 

6. I think before I loaded New Zealand south, FTX central had a update which I had to wait for and I also think a few files could not be copied to my computer my copy is      v3.257

I did not really understand what it was telling me, Sorry, after all I am 70 years old. I can't see any way to remove FTX Central and re-load it. Please please can you help.

bad Mliford Sound.jpg

GoodMilford Sound.jpg

Hi Tony

Please go to your FSX\ORBX\User Documents\Versions folder and delete both the  FTX_NZ_NZSI.txt, and FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.txt files, then open FTXC3 and they will show not installed, so then click on them and reinstall them both, the Orbx libraries and NZSI.

I have merged both of your posts here, so there is no need to start a new thread.  :)

Cheers

Doug

Archived