Netherlands True Earth and Loss of Control

My apologies in advanced for naming the topic as such. I am not sure why this is happening and after about 8 hours of testing every payware airport and scenery in P3D, I have to post this to see if I can figure out the issue. When I load "any" aircraft at "any" airport or scenery I have no issues connecting with other programs such as Chase Plane, Active Sky, FSUIPC, etc. When I load any plane at any airport in the TrueEarth area I have no connection to any of these programs. I also lose all control of the aircraft. I notice Chase Plane goes blank, Active Sky shows no disconnect. When I reload and setup at "any" other airports, payware, ORBX scenery location no issues. In fact, once flying in from an airport outside this area I lost all control on approach to EHAM. The outside programs disconnected. EHAM by the way is stock. I do not have this add on. I do not know if this is ORBX related but posting this here if a developer wants any logs or files from me. 

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

• 1 month later...

To help out the community I am posting here for the fix I found to resolve this issue. Below is what I found on Chase Plane's FSFX Packages website. I am inserting it here to assist people if they have this issue. I also saw another thread on P3D forums that this is happening to others as well. 

We have not found the root cause of this issue but with some add-on combinations, the wxstationlist.bin file causes SimConnect applications to stop working properly. Removing this file and letting it regenerate should fix the issue. This issue is not caused by ChasePlane as the file is not modified by ChasePlane.

1. Shutdown the simulator
  2. Navigate to the following folder corresponding to your simulator version
    • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4
    • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3
    • %APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX-SE
    • %APPDATA%\Microsoft\FSX
  3. Remove the wxstationlist.bin file
  4. Launch the simulator

Archived