Scanning not doing anything for Netherlands True Earth

maxkillers

a.thumb.jpg.4fe511b7d85dd8f0a09a05d324037361.jpg

I have no error's but is the scanning part meant this apart off the problem where (if I remember  from another forum post you qouted "the downloader will be working properly even if it says it isn't")...  I've been stuck at 0/0speed, 0/0 size and remaining 00/00/00 during my scanning part. I have update my FTX central with 3.3.0.2 and I did a manual download and installed it from a rar cause my internets horrible download speed is at 2mbs...  It's been at this for 10minuets now... and I see on my task manager that it's at ftx central is stuck on 0.1 mbps... I also have 331gb's left on my ssd. Feel free to look at my system from my dxdiag. I already tried automatic download and I gave up on it because off my crappy iinet speed and it kept leaping  back to 10% after it froze and stopped downloading. I'm using Prepar3d 4.2 after upgrading it from 4.0

DxDiag.txt

10 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please allow the process time to complete.

You can use the Resource Monitor to see if

there is still disk activity.

And about the new libraries update, I'm not sure if it's me but whenever I reload FTX central I've found that it just restarts it goes back to the previous update. Also for me to apply it to make sure it activated I have to reload FTX central twice... it's just very weird, but that's me...! Unless it's a bug...or how it's meant to work... I'm going to be asking a few questions, I'm becoming a bit off a loose cannon with all the fail updates after 3days... Another thing, it's strange how I don't get error's while trying to activate the Ftx central 3.3.0.2 version... so thats why I pressume its how it's meant to work. 

38 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Perhaps you need to reassign your desktop shortcut or start menu item to

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\FTXCentral.exe

Oh my god I'm a blind bat your right... sorry for not realising this simple soloution solotuion sooner, I was using an older shortcut yes, I'll keep that in mind for future updates! (and the rest off my apps)

Archived