Germany North won't install into P3d V4 but will FSXSteam

Hi all, a really frustrating issue - can't get any direct support from Orbx so here goes; Bought most of the titles from Orbx over past month, and all have installed except Germany North. Whichever method I try, manual or FTX Central, there are missing files and about 80% downloads then it simply freezes. I stress all other products inc Germany South have installed without a problem. There are texture files missing according to the error messages which are pages long, and which won't let me copy or remove them from my screen (I have to literally close my PC down to rid the message). I've turned off the anti-virus and firewall (remember all other products have installed without issue, it's just Germany North).

I have to say that so far no-one at Orbx seems to want to respond, is this typical for those of you who've used Orbx before? I normally can resolve most errors as I understand PCs, but this has me stumped, and growing daily more annoyed at the situation. Orbx originally responded and just said 'tell the forum' i.e.' let others sort it out, we can't be bothered as we have your money' and as one who's worked in customer service, I can tell you this is a real disappointment. 4 days and zero help from Orbx.

If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks in advance

WINDOWS10 OS

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

Orbx provides support through these forums.

Any request by any other means will therefore be referred here.

You are also requested to provide a proof of purchase.

This is made perfectly clear.

The installation process for all products is the same.

they can either be installed using FTX Central alone or manually downloaded

from the Orbx Direct account page and then installed using FTX Central.

There are pinned topics at the FTX Central v3 forum explaining how to do these things.

Archived