Iceland demo not in library file after moving to P3D v4.2

I moved from P3D v4.1 to v4.2. I reinstalled all scenery again, a.o. the free Iceland demo. In FTX Central all ORBX scenery is marked as reinstalled, so is the free Iceland demo. But I don't see the scenery and it is neither in the scenery library. How do I get it back?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for reacting so slowly. Thank you for the information. Now I know why I don't see it in the scenery library. Originally I had installed the demo before installing any ORBX scenery. Then it was visible in the scenery library. I also have the idea that  I'm not looking at the demo scenery, but at the default P3D v4 Iceland scenery. There seems to be less detail compared to the original demo situation. To check it I made a small flight today and the landscape seems to cover the mountains as a blanket, with round edges in stead of sharp edges. I also see some autogen buildings floating in the air. So there's still something wrong. I appreciate any further help.

Hans

Please remember FTX Global Iceland Demo is not a scenery but openLC!

Well, I'm not the expert but a screenshot would help - I suggest to do one of Reykjavik/BIRK.

Also compare your scenery at BIRK with the screenshots shown here:

https://orbxdirect.com/product/ftxglobal-demo

Picture 1 to 3 should be BIRK. Does you monitor show the same?

Also have a look at the video on that page. This demostrates the differences of the various layers to default scenery of Iceland.
- Do you have FTX Global Base (textures)?

Archived