EU Wales - can't upgrade

Chris999

In 2015, whilst a trainee pilot in a Cessna 150 out from the South West, I purchased a physical ORBX PC DVD covering EUROPE - WALES in version 1.0 from a well known aviation store. The aim was to see if it would be of benefit in VFR sim flying in the area I flew in for real and was my first third party scenery software. 
It was installed and registered using the early version of FTX Central and ran ok for several years. It has been successfully updated several times over the years via FTX Central.
In sim mode I now fly aroung the UK and Europe and have started to upgrade scenery with  FTX Global Base pack and EU England. Both of these products were purchased as downloads and installed through the latest version of FTX Central.
Though EU Wales is still shown in the FTX Central display of installed  products and which has an update available, selecting to update produces a pop-up stating that I don't have a licence for this product in my OrbxDirect account. The second prompts suggests that I may not have  transferred my licence from FSS. I have no idea what FSS is (sorry) and using the suggested link at ../migrate/fss does not resolve the recognition of the WALES software.
Could anyone offer a solution to how I get my Wales scenery licensed with my OrbxDirect account?

Many thanks

Chris999

Archived