Only PNW Stutters when panning

riverreveal

Hello,

I have somehow messed up my PNW install. I purchased PNW few weeks ago, along with CRM, GEN and GES and the below issue is exclusive with PNW. I also own all global products, 1S2, KORS, CYSE, KJAC and LOWI. 

The build up: I had no issues with PNW until I installed P3D 4.2 content a few days ago. I had previously been running the client 4.2 with content and scenery 4.0. All silky smooth.

The Issue: When I pan around left, right, infront, I have two to three stutters, each lasting anything between less than a second to just over. Example: I am looking infront, I pan to the left, I get the stutters, If I stay looking in the direction I will not get the stutters again, if I pan back to the front I will immediately receive the two stutters.

What isn't effected: No other scenery, airport, regions, Open LCs that are not part of PNW. CRM for example is fine. Differing planes produce the same results.

What I have tried: Reinstalling P3D 4.0 content. Uninstalling and reinstalling PNW. Rebuilding Orbx Libraries. Deleting P3D.cfg and shaders folder. Trying sim without add ons. Different graphic settings. I have also never touched Nvidia inspector/control panel or editing of any ini's.

My system: Nvidia 1070, 3570K Intel processor. 8gb Ram, Asus Motherboard, Windows 10, P3D on seperate SSD drive to operating system (also on a SSD)

Other add ons: Active Sky, Ultimate traffic live, PTA, one A2A plane.

Any ideas on how to get PNW back to before will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Archived