Found issues with duplicate bgl's and other items

B77X

Issues with Vector installed and all Orbx scenery I own after airport auto config tool run:

1L3, 5CL7 and 33CL airport not de-activated by the Auto Configuration tool if you have SCA

CYSW not disabled by scan if you have NRM

WA88 not disabled by vector auto scan if you have PNW

KTB, 78K, 13Z and 1S7 in Vector's FixedAPT folder disable if you have PFJ scenery

KBUR, KEED, KSBD, KIFP, KNUC, KNZJ, KRAL, KVCV, L18,L70, U30 not disabled by auto scan if you have SCA

BQV disable in Vector FixedAPT if you have SAK region

Z43 disable in Vector FixedAPT if you have PFJ

BITN airport not disabled by the scanner with OpenLC Europe installed

I see many streamers not know that you must disable afcads in Orbx regions if you have addon airports such as if I have Orbx SCA and also FSDT KLAX you have to disable the KLAX bgl files in the SCA scenery folder. If you purchased an Orbx airport, like PSP, look in the PSP scenery folder for all the airports there are afcads for, and disable them in SCA. KPSP, KBNG,KUDD as an example.They then complain about GSX, or Orbx not working right, and not knowing it is their mistakes!

Just to add, in my experience there are a handful of airports outside of the FTX regions that need to be hand-modified as well:

BIKF - Disable (for ORBX freeware BIKF, enable for default, if I recall)

HSPN - Enable

KABQ - Enable

KPIT - Enable

PGRO - Enable

I'm sure there are many more, which is why it's always advisable to make a habit of checking your destination airport before you begin your flight.  Even better if you keep track of these changes; theoretically you would eventually get them all figured out.  Either way, flying 3 hours and then realizing your destination sits in a hole isn't very satisfying, at least not to me. :)

Archived