YMML problems

Jack Sawyer

I made sure FTX was updated.  I have Holgermesh AU installed, can someone please tell me what this happens?  I would greatly appreciate any help as I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

P3D v4.1 - Orbx Australia, Vector, Holgermesh, Trees.

I tried moving the FTX entry to different places but nothing worked.  Huge let down as this was my last leg.

QUqfJ2E.jpg

8MpejVR.jpg

S0fGbQw.jpg

WEyLkPD.jpg

49yuWWr.jpg

PyrwHrc.jpg

Just now, tmarshall said:

I had this too Jack when I upgraded to 4.2, not sure why though

Re-running the elevation correction tool in Vector fixed it for me

Terry 

Thanks Terry, I'll try that but I do not have 4.2, I'm on 4.1 with no plans on going to 4.2.

Not sure 4.2 has anything to do with it to be honest, but I upgraded and bought a few items in the sale recently. 

When I ran the sim after installing gold coast, I noticed a few australian airports had issues.... specifically Melbourne, but I also bought another 5 australian airports during the sale so it could be related to any of them, either way... running Airport Elevation Corrections in vector fixed my problem, hopefully it'll fix yours too.

Terry

18 minutes ago, tmarshall said:

Not sure 4.2 has anything to do with it to be honest, but I upgraded and bought a few items in the sale recently. 

When I ran the sim after installing gold coast, I noticed a few australian airports had issues.... specifically Melbourne, but I also bought another 5 australian airports during the sale so it could be related to any of them, either way... running Airport Elevation Corrections in vector fixed my problem, hopefully it'll fix yours too.

Terry

I don't know what I didn't think of this Terry,, too stressed out lately but your advice was spot on!  Thanks and I very much appreciate your help.  YMML works fine now.

Archived