Selecting gate a PAJN starts plane at 2000+ ft

Just installed PAJN in my P3D v4.1 and selected PAJN. I saw my plane starts at 2000+ ft in the air. I don't have any vector products installed, and I can see that the sceneries are in the library above the default sceneries. Any hints? Tried searching, but I am not too well versed in scenery config.

Thanks,

Hello, welcome to the forums,

Have you installed NA Southern Alaska, it is a prerequisite for PAJN and have you installed the Orbx Libraries ?

Using FTXCentral - Settings set your scenery as below, be sure to click on Save.

Orbx library order.jpg

Thanks for the welcome!

No, I don't have NA Southern Alaska. Was not aware of that being a prerequisite for PAJN. Is that something I need to go buy now? I should have the Orbx Libraries. My settings were as indicated in your picture.

It is a good idea to refer to the bottom of the page on any airport you wish to buy and it will show any prerequisite software. Shame it was not a few days ago, sale is now over.

Your scenery library should be good though, there will be a blue notification lower left of FTXCentral if there is a Library update.

Have you any installed 3rd party software around PAJN that could cause a conflict ?

Archived