Day/Night Texture Reversal - AU Sydney

downscc

I've noticed this for some time and started trying to fix it.  During day there are blocks of city textures that appear as night textures and appear as day during night.  I've forced a reinstall of FTX AU and forced a migration but problem persists.  This is in P3Dv4.2 with FTXCentral3.2.5.7.  I have FlyTampa YSSY but the city blocks are well outside the FlyTampa scenery.  Looking for ideas, much appreciated.

SydneyDayNight.jpg

Ah! Thanks mate.  I looked in the compatibility forum first and found just what Chris mentioned, " A forum search or search of the Compatibility forum for YSSY will yield results, however some topics begin looking into the issue from the point of texture morphing and Vector and about halfway through discovering FlyTampa YSSY Land Class compatibility issue, recommendation is to turn off the FT YSSY LC. "  I didn't read past the morphing/Vector stuff.  I also looked here for Sydney and came up short, didn't try Sydney_LC.

Nonetheless, I've commented out the T2G Sydney landclass addon.component and on checking in P3D all looks good.  I almost figured that out on my own, dang.

Archived