I am honestly lost.  I have no idea how to get the orbx scenery to show up in P3D v4.2...

I just upgrade my sim to it.  I even tries to use the older client as well and nothing.  I have orbx base, vector, and open LC North America.

I need help on how to get the scenery to work please.  also, every time I open up FTX central it is having me download and install it again, which is weird it has never done that before.

Hello Peja Lukovic

Welcome to the FTX Forums

Have you Installed the Orbx Libraries ?   And then Force a re-migration

1) Launch the FTX Central control panel,  Click the little blue box (Bottom left) to Install the Orbx libraries

2) After the download has completed, Then click Settings and under Tools click the Force Migration Tab

3)  Still in Settings, Then click the Clear Temp tab

When you have completed this close FTX Central and launch Prepar3D and test

Let us know how you get on

right now I am reinstalling my sim then I will reinstall scenery with FTX central.  should I do the force migration before or after the orbx sceneries have downloaded and  installed? 

also, should I be installing orbx as an administrator and running P3D as an administrator? 

Hello Peja Lukovic

Thank you,  The first number will do perfect Transaction ID   You can remove everything else 

35 minutes ago, Peja Lukovic said:

should I do the force migration before or after the orbx sceneries have downloaded and  installed? 

After,  Yes when you have completed Installing your Orbx Scenery you will then Force a Migration and then ensure to Install the Orbx Libraries

35 minutes ago, Peja Lukovic said:

also, should I be installing orbx as an administrator and running P3D as an administrator? 

It is recommended But not required to run FTX Central and Prepar3D as administrator,  Personally speaking I run both as administrator

The only requirement you must follow for best results is to Install Prepar3D as administrator and be logged into your PC as an administrator user

hello, I did everything as you said and it did not work.  When I go back into FTX central to change a setting once everything Is installed, it acts as if I never installed FTX and it is making me download and install it again. No scenery is showing up in P3D for me.  Is there any way that I can give you access to my computer so that you can see what is wrong? everything was working fine in 4.1, now everything is messed up with 4.2. I am just dumbfounded about whats going on and why its happening. I even reinstalled my windows! this is so frustrating. Can anyone help me please?  I feel like the FTX installer is corrupted, because every time I go back to open the installer it has me download and install it again..... idk

1 hour ago, Peja Lukovic said:

so far I have deleted my windows installed again

Hello Peja Lukovic

Do you mean you have reinstalled your windows Operating system ? 

If so,  Have you Installed all the Important Windows updates for your operating system ?   A healthy and up to date system Is required to run Prepar3D + Add On's as well of course  

Thanks, everything looks normal so far, you have FTX Global Base, Vector, OpenLC NA, and the Orbx Libs installed.

Please post screenshots with coordinates if you think there is still an issue.

You could also have a look and do your own comparisons by using the below topic.

Cheers

Doug 

Ok, now go into your scenery library and uncheck/deactivate all the Orbx entries and post another screenshot of the exact location please.

Also confirm the below please.

Check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled. 

Archived