Sale question

Dave Cook

I have a question regarding the current sale (50%). I am planning on getting a new computer in June. Can I purchase the software I need now, download it to an external drive and then load and activate it when I get my new computer?

The other thing is that I am looking forward to the flight sim convention in Las Vegas in June. I live in the Las Vegas area and have already registered for both days. Looking forward to meeting some of the ORBX staff.

2 hours ago, Dave Cook said:

Can I purchase the software I need now, download it to an external drive and then load and activate it when I get my new computer?

Hi Dave,

Yes, you can purchase it now and install it whenever you'd like

2 hours ago, Dave Cook said:

The other thing is that I am looking forward to the flight sim convention in Las Vegas in June. I live in the Las Vegas area and have already registered for both days. Looking forward to meeting some of the ORBX staff.

We're looking forward to going!

Is there any way that I can still take advantage of the sale?  I was thinking 3/13/2018 and forgot that you are a day ahead of me.  I am really interested in purchasing the Southern California product but really cannot afford the full price.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

Lennie Lichter.

2 hours ago, LennieL said:

Is there any way that I can still take advantage of the sale?

Hi Lennie,

Sorry, we don't make any exceptions past the end time of the sale. On all of our marketing material we clearly post the end date + time + timezone. On this occasion, the sale ended at 2018-03-13 01:00:00 UTC (4.5 hours ago).

We usually have multiple sales per year, so it will not be too long until the next one

Archived