Gone TOO Long.

SGTMAJOR

After being gone WAYYY too long, I'm now getting back into full flying mode and everything has really changed. (smile)

I now see all my purchases at the Flightsim store no longer exists......which scared the heck out of me until it looks like I can transfer them over.  Woo-Hoo!!!!

However, I can't seem to get past the log in screen.  I use my e-mail address and password.....but I get a notice the e-mail has not been verified and to check my e-mail.  That started yesterday and I still haven't found anything from Orbx.  (Yes....I checked the spam filter also.)

I came to the forum today and was able to sign in and it shows my profile is 100% complete.

I've tried to reset my password....no luck there.....still haven't received any e-mail's.

I thought perhaps with the new change I needed to re-register......but get an error that my e-mail address is already being used.

Anyway.....I'm in somewhat of a fix.  My previous purchases I had on my old computer ......and backup's on a storage drive......I lost EVERYTHING!!  I wasn't too worried until I went to the Flightsim store and found I can no longer retrieve them.  I was able to print off my Fightsim store order page (5 pages.....about 80+ of your products).....so I'm hoping I can get this straighten out.

Any help would be EXTREMELY appreciated!!!

My e-mail:  SJRapp@verizon.net

User Name: SgtMajor

Steven J. Rapp,

SgtMajor, USMC (Ret)

I'm only listing one order number....hope that will suffice for now. (smile)

Global Vector 288927

John....I have looked at the link and am prepared to follow the step-by-step guide.....Once I can get into the system to do so.  I have to sign in first and that's the problem.  It tells me to verify my e-mail address.......however, I never get the e-mail from Orbx so I can verify it.

I can't even re-register as Orbx shows my e-mail is already taken.

Cheers,

Archived