FTX England not updated when moving to FTX Central v3

vfr6666

ftx England #239139

Forced to move  FTX Central v3 a couple of days to update FTX England. Control panel box now greyed out on each product I have purchased (e.g. Global) . Massive download initiated for FTX England- was hoping just for the latest update. Lots of .tmp files created which needed deleting. No new content installed but original content  looks OK. How do I get to see the new content, please?  Central says all files up to date with no mechanism to try a fresh download/update.

Hi

Just found this list running Orbx .migrationtroubleshooter.exe file:

Files requiring migration:
England
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2fa2.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2fa3.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2fa4.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2fa5.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2fa6.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2hw1.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2hw3.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2hw4.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2hw5.bmp
    ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_ENG_08_CUSTOM\texture\008a2hw6.bmp

etc.

Not all of the list put here.

Regards

VFR6666

• vfr6666 changed the title to FTX England not updated when moving to FTX Central v3

Hi Doug

Tried  several times  to force migration and no notification above the Orbx  Libraries (which I updated yesterday). Just added the lights configurator and Rugen Airport to Central as a test - it is the only  content that will allow me to use  the Control Panel. I could manually install the England 160 files I found online (about 56 Mb) but that  won't fix Central not  "fixing"  existing purchased content using the  control panel buttons which are greyed out).  I hope that might be the safest option- add the 160 update by running the .exe file, and hope it won't "break" anything?

I know  the list of files in the post above are  not in the England folders so probably account for the missing updates/scenery from the160 update.

The Control Panel looks impressive where it works!

Many thanks for your help.

vfr6666

Ok, go to your ORBX\User Documents\Versions folder and delete the "FTX_EU_ENG.txt", this will tell FTXC3 that it is no longer installed and allow a reinstall, at which point it will only download and install the missing or damaged files.

Doug

Archived