Gold Coast Scenery

YAMBA1

I just purchased  and installed  the Gold Coast Scenery and found it difficult to get ride of all those  black spots . Those black spots look real horrible  and are only prevalent on the Gold Coast scenery. From a certain height  the whole countryside flickers  by  those  black dots .

I have  Configured  FSX  as  per recommendation  and then made  change in the hope  that the black will disappear. I also opened  FTX Central  and   made Forced  Migration and Auto-configured  the FTX Global Vector 

I am  not  sure what causes this problem , I was more thinking  towards a conflict of ORBX and the Mesh  used  by this  third party 

Another thing I noticed when loading a small  aircraft at YGFN (Coolangatta QLD)  the excessive amount of time it takes  for FSX  to respond.  Such problem  never prevail with ORBX YSBC (Canberra) and the Canberra City scenery open  at the same time 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Charles 

GoldCoast2.jpg.748360d617b45ddddf4ad1e59d88a93f.jpg

GoldCoast1.thumb.jpg.ade10111e940b3844d3f6a6de82fbb66.jpg

It's terrible when  you get Old! I fiddle so much  with my settings  that somehow  DirectX10  got a tick  Which was the cause  of my problem  Things  are now back in order  and works well . In actual facts I discovered (too late) that those black  spots  are  actual lights are per Mr Nick Cooper post in the Answer and  Frequents Questions. So except an excessive loading time  only  good reports about this scenery. Perhaps this hiccup and posting  may help other pilots  who had the same problem

Regards to all'

Charles 

goldCoast3.jpg.4e400a451ff1d6215a6026e7b20488e4.jpg

Archived