Anyone use Simtouch?

micgrech

I think you will find that this will not work if you have triple head2go running.

I would also take a guess (considering the glaring spelling mistakes on the home page) that this is not an english product or the seller has converted the page from a language other than english, even tho the contact given is in Ireland.

I could not understand why the product is being touted for FSX, yet the promo screens are all running windows XP???

Surely somebody must know more about this product.

Frank

I think you will find that this will not work if you have triple head2go running.

Eh, why not?

I could not understand why the product is being touted for FSX, yet the promo screens are all running windows XP???

The product seems to be the SimTouch software, but presumably they're hoping to make a bit extra by bundling with touchscreen hardware. I expect hey're just reproduced the manufacturers' literature for the screens. For the WinCE version (which looks like the best idea), it looks like they've found a WinCE-based touch-screen GPS device that will run it, and that's their headline bundle.

I think it looks quite interesting!

Archived