AU Blue Demo_Flights.zip

wheatpd

Hi,

Just discovered ORBX last week via Jon Patch - the AU blue is brill!

I have a couple of questions:

a) I can't find the demo flights despite seaching on my hard drive -where are they?

B) Does the 'holgermesh' download cover Tasmania?

Can't wait for NWP - a definate byt before I purchase any home UK scenery!

Thanks,

Pete

Wolter,

Thanks for the prompt response - I do not have a goodies folder -I have 3 folders in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX being FTX_AU, Scripts & User Documents.  I downloaded SP3 version and am running windows 7 - any thoughts? Can I do a straight reinstall?

Cheers,

Pete

Guys,

Thanks for yor responses iut, similar to other threads along the same lines, nothing has apearred that I'm aware of.  In the meantime I've purchased AU Blue but there are no flights in there either .I guess your attention, quite justifyably, is focussed on getting PNW out the door before Xmas so no complaints from me on that score.

If you could get the files out onto the forum after PNW is delivered, that would be appreciated.  BTW, I'm delighted with AU Blue!

Cheers,

Pete

• 1 month later...

Hi everone,

I installed FSX just before Christmas for the first time and still working through the tutorials.

Downloaded and installed Demo Ausblue and looking forward to the leap forward to ORBX Launceston.

I too do not have the AU Blue Demo_Flights.Zip folder.

Can you please advise where I can download it?

Regards ian

Archived