ENBV - airport dissapears

ArnyLitheman

Hello there,

I just bought some ORBX stuff to start flightsim again after a while. There´s the Global Base Pack, Global Vector, Open LC Europe, Trees HD and the Region EU Norway, all installed on a new pc with a new P3D 4.2.

The first impressions at the modified Airports (ENKR and ENVD, found in the belonging.kmz) are very good like expected. but the approach at the third airfield ENBV was strange. The runway was sunken, a typical problem with a non matching elevation anyhow.

I tried the auto correction of FTX Vector (attached result is after the correction) and the elevation was right after that. But as I watched the funny windowcleaner and turned around in the vc (the same in any other view and also by zooming >100%) to spot the place, the whole textures dissapeared??? It comes back and dissapears again by reproducing, even after a complete reload of the sim.

Just watch the attached pics for details, also my search results of "ENBV"...there are no other sceneries installed yet. What happens here?

ORBX_Norway_ENBV.jpg

ORBX_Norway_ENBV2.jpg

ORBX_Norway_ENBV3.jpg

ORBX_Norway_ENBV4.jpg

ORBX_Norway_ENBV5.jpg

Hello,

with those files

Untitled.jpg

(there is no elevation adjustment file in P3D\scenery\world\scenery)

and only FTX products active in the simulator, ENBV should look like this:

Untitled.jpg

You should try a restart of your simulator and if it still doesn't look correct,

search for conflicting ENBV files that you might have elsewhere and check your

scenery library entries like this:

My files are exaxtly the same and the library is also sorted like it should, I saved it again, too and restarted the p3d for a few times to compare. See this new screenshots who show my ENBV at the same situation like on your pic at rwy6...depending from the zoomfactor the buildings appear or dissapear!

It´s always the same point, only the zoom and the viewpoints (by button "S") changes. Also see my library in p3d...the first three entrys are greyed out and are not markable?

enbv_runway6_spot_zoom100%.jpg

enbv_runway6_spot_zoom150%.jpg

enbv_runway6_vc_zoom80%.jpg

enbv_runway6_vc_zoom90%.jpg

sclib.jpg

Hello,

The "fixed" entries are because you have used the P3D xml method of installation.

They can be enabled and disabled in the in-game P3D drop down add-ons menu.

I cannot replicate the disappearance that you experience.

Try unchecking "Envtex" and see if anything changes.

If not, try deleting the P3D shaders, at C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\

You can delete the entire Shaders folder, P3D will rebuild it.

2018-2-21_10-12-31-65.jpg

O.k., deactivating "Envtex" in the ingame-pulldown helps, the airport stays now. So that´s obviously caused by the part of the very common Envtex, the entry with the xml in the scenery-library might only be needed for the northern lights effects...if I understood that right?

Deleting the shaders folder didn´t help, reinstall envshade over envdir also not. Only deactivating Envtex solves it, so I have to ask the guys from Toga project in their forum.

Thanks for your help, Nick!

Archived