CD Orbx Titles

psk2449

Before FTX Central3 I bought three ORBX CDs direct from FSS.-   Old Warden EGTH,   Shoreham EGKA and   Chichester/Goodward EGHR.  When FTX Central3 was introduced these appeared on my acount but were never transferred over. Now I have  gone to Prepar3D v4 and they have disappeared from my account. I tried to reload them from my CDs. I selected the sim but they will not load. There is a message -

"RadioButtons>On Next,Line13; Argument 2 must be of type string. Stack Traceback 1; [Radio Buttons> On Next]Line 13 in main chunk."

What radio has got to do with this i do not know.

As I have paid for these products I am very annoyed that now they are apparently worthless junk. Is it possible to transfer these titles from my previous account or how can i reload these titles from my CDs?

Hello,

please submit a support ticket attaching your proof of purchase for the three products bought from the FSS

and not transferred to your Orbx Direct account.

There should be no charge for a licence transfer of products bought from the FSS.

The radio buttons message is computer geek speak for "I cannot install this product".

This is because when the installers were written, Prepar3D v4 did not exist.

Your worthless junk comment is unwarranted, no doubt born of frustration.

Nick, sorry if I sounded grumpy. A bit jaded from transferring my ORBX stuff over. Should behave myself. All working magnificently now though .  Not as difficult as I thought. One support ticket coming up. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Archived