Scenery Installed But not lLoading

Hi gents,

I just installed P3d v4.1 and subsequently, FTX 3.2.3.0. I downloaded all scenery and can see that it is installed in the sim, but in never loads. I've tried moving a few scenery items around in the Scenery Library in P3D and nothing worked, so I moved them back where they were after they were initially installed.

This is a clean install of Windows 10

A clean install of P3D v4.1 minus my payware aircraft.

No other scenery is installed except aircraft carriers from my Simworks Studios F-4B Phantom and my Aerosoft F-14.

I have no idea why the scenery refuses to load. Insertion points were set and the scenery is there. It just refuses to run. I don't get it. Is there a possibility FTX downloaded the wrong version of the scenery for P3d v4.1? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

FTX.jpg

Library1.jpg

Library2.jpg

Library3.jpg

Library4.jpg

Thanks Nick,

Turns out that I was  starting at KTTS and 3D autogen trees were enabled. Apparently, P3D made some changes to the ground textures in that area in v4. It looks horrible. In fact the runway is sunken too. That combined with the trees and a quick flight around the area had me believing the scenery wasn't loaded when it in fact was.  

Archived