different ground elevations

mikebl

FTX Global Order#590795ae2377f

Lately, after loading a aircraft, it appears on the ramp at a different elevation lower than the surrounding area. It's like cliffs are all around me are about 20' tall. If I load the aircraft at the active runway, same thing.The other night on a final approach the runway just disappeared but the surrounding hangers and taxiways where still where they should of been.  I did just recently purchase FTX Vectors and it might of started around then. 

Getting into FTX CENTRAL, if I try to configure VECTOR, I get an error message. 

Error   No installed simulator was found on your system!  FTX Vector will now exit.

FSXSE

FTX CENTRAL

OPEN LC NA

FTX GLOBAL 

West coast and Rockies regions

Thanks for any help.

I've pulled up the registry utility. Under the Get Path tab in the Registry Key box I have this

HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0\

In the Registry Value Box

SetupPath

In the FSX Folder Path in Registry

\

Now still staying in Get Path tab and clicking GET FSX PATH I also have the option of looking in the HKEY_Current user

it changes to HKEY_CURRENT USER

REGISTY VALUE box

AppPath

The FSX Folder Path in Registry is empty

Sorry to be a pain, but where do I go from here?

I believe that fixed my problem as far as I can tell.

Ran the Reg Utility as you instructed. That allowed me to go into FTX Central and configure Vector. Then ran the Airport Elevation Configuration. That seemed to do the trick. So, now if I would run into this problem again at a certain airport, I can go back into there and that would enable the airpot airport?

Thanks again for the help. 

Archived