76S Elevation

Wrongway78

Folks, I'm having a problem with 76S Lupien.  I arrived at the airport to find much of the airport below the surrounding terrain; I'm sure y'all are familiar with the sort of terrain error I'm talking about.  I have Vector, the base pack, and PNW all installed.  I found a fix here:   http://canadiancoastal.proboards.com/thread/688/orbx-pnw-76s-lupien-fix which refers to a hot fix published in the Orbx forums here: 

76S.thumb.jpg.e21e03eda35337eca99e0a7d66ca3da9.jpg76S.2.thumb.jpg.205402431a4c04486973ab5e80a5e2cc.jpg

I tried the fix and no dice.  Was there something else that came out?  I ran the airport elevation fix in the Vector configuration program, I tried different terrain mesh settings, and I restarted the computer several times.  Still no resolution.  Any help would be appreciated.

Very respectfully,

Mike Thometz

2018-1-13_20-39-14-22.bmp

Hi Mike

Please start by first confirming and applying the below procedure.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.3ed11c62dc7896125ab5a670f3d27ba8.png

Cheers

Doug

• 6 months later...

Doug, thank you for your help.  I do not recall what the actual fix was as a few weeks after this post I left for deployment.  I'm back now and getting things back in order, but wanted to thank you for your help, even if it's a late thank you.

Archived