installation

planemadnz

I have had to reinstall my Orbx South Island, North Island and Queenstown areas into FSX Steam edition due to technical issues i had with the computer, originally when i first purchased these it was brilliant ran like clock work, this time I am being told via Central they have been down loaded, complete, ready and up to date I am getting nothing when I come to fly !!!

The landscape is the default FSX, the airports are the default but the land area at airports is higher than taxi-ways and runways but also the runways are missing.

I have set everything in settings as outlined in your guide.

Please help as when first installed your products are wonderful and I cannot praise them enough.

I am no tech wizard, in effect as thick as a log when it comes to computers but I really want your products back for me to enjoy my flying.

Many thanks for any assistance

Yours

Adrian

Hi Adrian, welcome to the forums

Please apply the below procedure

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.4df06052ac841c4dad488d445ddfca45.png

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button.

Cheers

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

Archived