Elevation issues Juneau

stevedra

Greetings!

1st post here...latecomer to the Orbx scene.  Bought a bunch of stuff over the great holiday sale, most worked fine (KTEX, KJAC, etc)

Also purchased SAK and Juneau.

• I installed SAK 1st, then Juneau...getting issues in screens below.  Did some forum searches, tried a link with the ADE_FTX_SAK_PAJN_elevation_adjustment.BGL..no luck.
  • uninstalled both SAK and PAJN, then reinstalled in that order, no luck.  Did not manually delete any files.
  • I do NOT have vector.
  • Please refer to the listings screens of all the *PAJN*.BGL files on my system.
  • 4790k TitanX, 16gb ram, fast SSD, partridge in a pear tree...etc

LBlKrI.jpg

LgaPfq.jpg

5a56b9c66c814_PAJNIssue01.thumb.jpg.a27e43748ebd847b21dca09d98ec70ff.jpg

Hmmm...is there a screenshot link limit?   the post does not want to accept my other files.

Hope to get it looking like the shots in the PAJN manual soon. :)  Thanks in advance for any advice/help

PAJN Issue 03.jpg

Hi Steven, welcome to the forums

Please apply the below process.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.f05d3a409c4e474fed86649bd91ac7aa.png

Cheers

Doug

18 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon

Bingo!  That was it Doug!

It looks simply stunning now :)

I'm going to be really embarrassed if that was in the manual...LOL

Thanks for the help!

sKqInj.jpg

PAJN Issue 06.jpg

Yeah that is what is strange Doug.

I post like that at avsim all the time and their board is just like this one.

I was popping the pics to my imageshack account and posting the links....i just got wonky when I put them in,

Here are 2 I just took (I hope they work)...I figured it out.  If you are using chrome and have grammerly installed...uninstall it!:angry:

I'm about to take my 1st real flight out of Juneau in this lovely Q400

Jz9FIt.jpg

I was chatting with the baggage handler about how he likes it here, hehe.

NOZ8pa.jpg

Thanks again Doug for the quick response!

Regards,

Steve Dra

1 minute ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Oh I see, never the less, your screenshots are awesome!

You are welcome!

Cheers

Doug

Thanks Doug....been taking screens and painting planes for a loooong time!  If you visit Avsim check out my screens over there.

This was one of my little CJ2 that I thought really looked nice with my new Orbx KJAC scenery, turning on to final with the Tetons in the distance.   Now that I'm sure your advice fixed all my Orbx scenery I'll have to revisit all my reagions again very shortly.

RErQqA.jpg

Regards,

Steve Dra

Archived