Small problem at Coffs Harbour

sangsom

That flickering texture is a bug I am sure. Something has affected the elevation at the airport so that John Ross's terminal model is slightly sunk into the ground. Can you try setting your mesh to 10m resolution to see if that resolves it?

If that does not fix it, then I'll get JR to look into it if we can reproduce the problem locally.

Thanks for reporting it.

Hi guys,

I downloaded and installed YSCH SP3 yesterday and just tried out.

I have the exact same problem with the textures described here at the same spot in front of the terminal building. And I used 10m mesh resolution and 7cm for the textures, because of Tamworth I leave it at 7cm for almost all the time I fly in Australia.

By the way might that be the OrbX libraries? I just ask because I installed them a week ago and yesterday installed the "new" airport, any chance that something was overwritten or are the libraries just for the region packs (that would be AUGold for me) ??

Thank you very much ,

regards

Philipp

Edit: I do not use GEX or something similar.

We've now confirmed this as a minor bug in Graham's revised APX for the 1.2 SP3 release. We will release a patch for it in the SP3.002 general patch due next month. Thanks for reporting this for us; there's no need to continue discussion regarding this now that we're fixing it.

Archived