PNW Install Freezing

caleb1

So I am doing a reinstall of PNW for P3D v4.1 from a manually downloaded .zip file, and it seems to freeze at "finding files to update 6350/6369"

image.png.1c4194767bb846790033e1115b8c1df8.png

Does anyone else have this happening?  Anyone have any tips on how to fix it?  Or just wait for it?

Thanks

Unfortunately, given the current FTXC3, it's not possible. I have no idea what that program is doing but it needs to be fixed. Last night it took me 43 minutes to install Vector from a manually downloaded .zip......really bad news..........Doug

Just now, Triplane said:

Unfortunately, given the current FTXC3, it's not possible. I have no idea what that program is doing it needs to be fixed. Last night it took me 43 minutes to install Vector from a manually downloaded .zip......really bad news..........Doug

Yes, that's about how long it took me for PNW.  I remember reinstalling PNW about a week ago and it went much faster. I guess it only does this sometimes.  I hope Orbx fixes this.

And that's what I can't understand. Most of the time it works fine but the last couple of days it has really been the pits. How can it possibly take that long to unzip and install a bunch of files? And why has it changed from all the past installs/reinstalls?  Really weird stuff is happening..............

Archived