ORBX Global and OpenLC Europe texture problem

MeMaxxtro

Hi guys,

after I changed my hardware (I7 6700k GTX1050) I had to reinstall my whole windows.I Had no problems at all. P3D worked fine. So I did my first flights... When I did my first flight (EDDF-LPPR) I saw some weird ground textures on the descent into Porto ... they just didnt fit into ORBX ones .... It looked like they were default. I checked ORBX lib. and every product was up to date, so it couldnt be any problem with it ... I tried to uninstall the whole ORBX folders and to do a clean reinstall. It didnt work. I still have the same problem. I really hope some of you guys can help me out :(

I use P3D v4.1 with ORBX Global, OpenLCeu, Vector.  Please ask me for any further information :)Unbenannt.thumb.png.c80ff73431e2691d9c7b4fb9d8b06a1d.png

Screenshot_3191.png

Hi

Could we please have coordinates from the Shift+Z keys with your screenshots, so we at least have half a chance at having a closer look. :)

In the mean time, please review the below procedure.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.d8fe8fcd9bf8b4363b17a75d593c97b5.png

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Thanks

Doug

I already done everything you just told me ... My  ORBX libaries are up to date and I also put the ORBX stuff under the last 3rd party addon. 

The screenshot was taken north east of Porto. 

Would you say this looks normal to you ?

Screenshot_3213.thumb.png.6d9cda34ff042df5f30dce4646700cf3.pngScreenshot_3214.png.d40c3e91b6b1826f9d35cf4c4a850bae.png

Archived