Transfer from flightsim store

Jeppe Kjeldsen

• 7 months later...
On 12/29/2017 at 8:44 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You do seem to have FTX Global Base in your Orbx Direct account, purchased from Orbx Direct.

If you are having a problem with the Flight Sim Store, you will need to contact them.

Thanks.

Hi Nick, I am very new here. I have already purchased the EGCB Manchester at Orbx and when I want to download and install trough FTX central it request a License Transfer from Flightsimstore. I never bought anything there but I have already registered myself. Then I came back to Orbx account and did Transfer Licence but it gives an error because my account at FSStore is empty. How can I solve it? I have paid, have my receipt but can´t install the file.

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

You appear to have more than one account at Orbx Direct.

You need to log FTX Central on to the account that contains the product before you can

install it.

Hi Nick, thanks for your ptompt answer. I don´t have register of a second one. I have downloaded the FTX central few months ago as Orbx put some freeware for the XP11. But I dont have any regitration data nor account. probably my fault. How should I proceed now? I am totly confused.

Thanks

6 minutes ago, PA38 said:

Hi Nick, thanks for your ptompt answer. I don´t have register of a second one. I have downloaded the FTX central few months ago as Orbx put some freeware for the XP11. But I dont have any regitration data nor account. probably my fault. How should I proceed now? I am totly confused.

Thanks

Hi Nick, it´s me again. The product is in my new account from where the licence transfer was requested.

3 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

I see the product, it is for X Plane, so you must also be logged on in FTX Central to X Plane.

Otherwise I see no problem.

Hi Nick, thanks for the point. I logged now with my new data and it works. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

Have a nice evening.

Rolando

Archived