ORBX North Germany - failed Installation and crashed FSX!

PilotJuz

Dear Orbx Support,

Recently I bought myself ORBX North Germany for FSX Steam Edition on the 27th of December.

Here is my order number:   5a43634a5f784

I started to install the product but i had to face several delays due to errors that happened during the installation.

For example, one message I received often:

Error: "the DDL module "ObjectFlow.dll" (or""/""?) that is due to be installed was not found"  (Unfortunately I have only one example of an issue report)

There sometimes appeared issue reports which I did not understand. I clicked "Ok" since it was the only option to select. So I continued installing the product.

When I entered my flight sim the whole game was totally screwed up. The airport and scenery databse was almost deleted, the menu was screwed up and the sim crashed when I started a flight.

Due to this I uninstalled the addon.

Therefore I had to restore and reinstall my FSX several times. And it still does not work. But I have already requested Dovetailgames support for assistance. I think my sim will work soon.

I do not know why the installing of ORBX North Germany crashed the whole sim that hard.

How can I install the addon without crashing my whole flight sim? What can I do?

I hope for your assistance.

Best regards, Julian

Hi Julian, welcome to the forums

You will just need to install the Orbx Libraries after you install ORBX North Germany, please have a look at the below image.

To install the Orbx Libraries, Just open FTXC3, then click on the box that is circled in red in the below example image, or there may be a blue notification above the settings button, just click on it.

image.png.ee9e0549a3e6c16cf5bcb36debf045ae.png

Cheers

Doug

Hello Doug Sawatzky,

After I have repaired my FSX I installed Orbx Libraries on my flight sim. After that I continued installing ORBX North Germany.

And it works finally so I can enjoy my time with the addon now!

Thank you for your assistance!

Kind regards, Julian

Archived