No Trees in Towns and Cities !!

I have no trees in and around towns and cities in my fresh install of p3dV4.1. There are trees in the countryside . I think there is something not right in the cfg file but I cannot find it. Anybody got any clues :huh:

No this is peculiar. No problems when I had P3Dv4 installed, or even when I installed only the Client to update to P3Dv4.1 (Which I may add was the advice from Lockheed Martin). This problem arose when I redid everything and did a complete install of the new 4.1 version. :wacko::angry::blink:

I forgot to add that I am now properly pissed off !!! I am going to start again from scratch (:angry: have already wiped everything CLEAN), and this will take days if not weeks.:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Well...it's sorted now, and it was a Orbx problem and not a P3D one. On the fresh install everything went according to plan until I installed or should I say FTX Central 3 installed FTX Wales which removed the trees again. Its something to do with FTX Central 3. So I uninstalled Wales and made FTX Cen 3 reinstall it, which then worked and the trees were back to normal. I think that ORBX Simulations and all the other developers have transformed the look of Flight Simulator .........but there are a lot of issues. One only has to look at this forum to see what I am trying to say. Thank you all or the few, but I knew I was the only one to sort this. You all have a nice day.

I can honestly say I've never had a problem with Orbx.  All the many problems I've had have always turned out to be of my own making. 

Workmen and their tools springs to mind here.

Still, I'm glad you've got it sorted appie and can enjoy your flying.

All the best.

John

Archived