Freeze and CTD at Whangarei NZWR

Bert Groner

Hi everyone - happy holidays!

I want to make some screenshots of Whangarei and got a P3D v4.1 freeze looking from the PAPI to the hangars. And got a CTD looking from close the DC-3 to the terminal. This thread hasn't been helpful as I don't have the four files mentioned herein:

Can anyone confirm and have probably a solution for this? Everything from Orby is installed. FTX Central shows now updates to be downloaded.

Thanks a lot!

Bert

Purchase-ID NZWR 5a19d4fd3556b

Surprising that you did not get an answer yet, Bert. Perhaps it is not easy to repeat your trouble - I could not do so, it works fine on my system: 

I am sure you are more interested in a solution than in getting screenshots taken from somebody else, because you would be distributing such a solution to other simmers. Hopefully some clever guy finds this request of you and creates a workaround.

Happy Christmas!

Hi Alex!

Thanks for your time. Here are the results - searched within E:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

I have depicted the problem zones: the freeze occurs while looking over the PAPIs of runway 06 to the hangars and the other is the CTD looking from behind the DC-3 to the terminal.

Hope this helps!

Bert

NZWRChart.jpg

NZWRSearch.jpg

Gentlemen, good day!

Just another information: I tried NZWR with the default scenery with NZNI still active: No problems. And I tried it again with an afterwards reactivaed NZWR: No problems.

I must confess beeing a little bit confused now. If Alex has got no idea what might have caused the CTD I suggest to wait for another similiar problem report.

Flight simming sometimes is strange ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Bert

Archived