more bubbles...

jankees

yes, I admit I have second thoughts about the company...and their protection and pricing policy...

....but the model is nice, and the guy who made it is very much OK..

...and I am nuts about Mustangs...

..so what can I do?

yes, I admit I have second thoughts about the company...and their protection and pricing policy...

....but the model is nice, and the guy who made it is very much OK..

...and I am nuts about Mustangs...

..so what can I do?

Well I certainly believe I've said my piece on this already and I certainly don't want to put anyone off who has it from enjoying it. It is a good aircraft and it does look and sound great, albeit expensive. But quite simply the level of support I received was quick frankly embarassing. You can't expect to charge what they want for it with that level of support. It's a great shame and to be honest I cannot understand why I had quite so much trouble just an answer to one of my e-mails would have been a start. I say again though - if you have this plane please don't let my views put you off from enjoying it. As I said before I would actually like to join a few other owners of this plane in an online flight - I'm sure it would be a great experience.  8)

Your repaints look fantastic - keep up the good work.  :)

Well, once you get used to the fact that with these guys it is not an instant download arrangement , then everything is fine.  You get a flyable half of it with non functioning instruments straight away then 2 or 3 days later get the rest.

I will buy again from them. See what they offer.  I love flying this 'stang. I like its flying model. It still presents a challenge to me at the moment, particularly on landing.

To me , because I fly it so often , I am getting my moneys worth. If I have any doubt about that I just look at that Tiger Moth for sale at $70. Have not got it so I dont really know but it sure looks like its not worth it

Well, once you get used to the fact that with these guys it is not an instant download arrangement , then everything is fine.  You get a flyable half of it with non functioning instruments straight away then 2 or 3 days later get the rest.

I will buy again from them. See what they offer.  I love flying this 'stang. I like its flying model. It still presents a challenge to me at the moment, particularly on landing.

To me , because I fly it so often , I am getting my moneys worth. If I have any doubt about that I just look at that Tiger Moth for sale at $70. Have not got it so I dont really know but it sure looks like its not worth it

Alan,

Have just sent you a PM.

The Mustang is a tricky one to bring down cleanly if you don't fly it regularly that's for sure, I think it's one of the few planes I'vbe managed to bounce more than once on landing.  :o

Mind you the accusimmed P-47 Razorback is a bit of a beast once you lower the gear and are approching the runway, you have that too don't you - can't remember if you were using accusim or not though?  :-\

Archived