Missing Highways/Major Roads

bolingbrokejq

Recently flying in the Washington state area between Woodland and Longview, I noticed a main highway (HWY 15) is missing. There is a large green swath of land where the highway is supposed to be with traffic flowing on it, but no road surface. Bridges do show. There are also overlaps of land onto runways  (esp Woodland).  I have run the crossover trouble shooter, but that did not help. Also checked that all appropriate boxes checked in vectors/global, and that the scenery areas are ordered in the recommended sequence I did recently purchase new airports during your recent sale (W16,WA79,WA56) but they are running fine, I haven't been using FS for a while but have recently started to again. Don't really know if this problem appears in other regions, but would like to start with fixing this one. Hope you can solve this problem. Thanks.

bolingbroke

Order #

Here are the products I have purchased and order information for the two I can quickly find, The first product I purchased years ago was Pacific Northwest, and I made the mistake of not keeping a record of it. It's the only one for which I don't have a receipt. It was bought from a site with which you no longer do business, I think. The number above I gave you is apparaently for a crossover service, not  a scenery as such. Will this info serve?

FTX Central V3.2.3.0, FTX Global Base Pack, FTX Global openLC North America, FTX Global Vector, FTX Global Trees, KBHB, KBID, KCGX, FTX Global NA Airport Pack, Orbx Libraries, NA Central Rockies, NA Northern California, NA Northern Rockies, NA Pacific Fjords, NA Pacific Northwest, NA Southern Alaska, NA Southern California, 1S2, 2S1, 3W5, 7WA3, CAC8, CAG8, The FlightSim Store

Archived