YMML Melbourne Missing Terminals

Lance Arnold

I have just purchased YBBN last week and decided to do a Brisbane to Melbourne flight. But on arriving at YMML Melbourne I find I am missing most of the buildings. The terminals are not present, just shadows on the ground, roofs and a few items floating in the air..

There are no other Brisbane or Melbourne sceneries in my FSX.

I have:

Windows 7 (x64) running FSX SP2

FTX Central v3.2.3.0

YMML Melbourne v3 - 598c6c743217f

Libraries installed and up-to Date

My first instinct is to uninstall the Libraries and reinstall as per Central v1 and v2, but I cant uninstall Libraries in Central v3.

My next option would be to uninstall YBBN Brisbane and YMML Melbourne and try re-installing and see if that fixes it.

If anyone can give me advise me as to what is causing this error, I would be most grateful.

Lance.

YMML Melbourne at D9 Missing Structures.jpg

YMML Melbourne at D9 Missing Terminal 3 - 2.jpg

Hello,

to reinstall the libraries, you need only do this:

1. If FTX Central v3 does not automatically update the libraries, you can go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

You can use the same method to reinstall your airports, just delete the text file that has the ICAO code in it.

Hi Nick,

23 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

1. If FTX Central v3 does not automatically update the libraries, you can go to

ORBX\User Documents\Versions\ and delete FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT .

Run FTX Central again and only the files that you need will be downloaded and installed.

Many thanks for your advise on this, it worked a treat, you have once again come to my rescue. I have made a HowTo note for my files and I shall keep this in mind for any future purchase/installs. Melbourne airport is now complete and looking fine.

I was a bit underwhelmed when I installed Brisbane last week, but after uninstalling and re-installing the Libraries I had a look at Brisbane again. WOW.. Brisbane is a beautiful airport now, the port operations has come alive and the Industrial areas to the East is full of storage tanks.

I can see myself spending many hours flying tube-liners to and from these two airports and I can see Cairns being my next purchase and make it an East Coast triple destination..

Thank you to everyone at ORBx/FTX for these great quality sceneries.

Regards,

Lance.

Archived