Landscape issue at BIKF

pusser_uk

I have been using FTX Global, OpenLC Eurpoe and Global Vector since May 2017 with FSX Steam Edition and have had no cause for concern until today. I made a flight into Keflavik (BIKF) for the first time in over 12 months to find the default scenery sunk below the installed ORBX sceneries, I have no 3rd party scenery for BIKF. I have not come across this at any other airport so far. I reloaded the aircraft at nearby BIRK and all was perfectly fine. Has this anomaly come up before?

bikf1.jpg

bikf2.jpg

Thanks for your advice which I will act upon as soon as I get back control of ORBX. Since I asked about this, I uninstalled my boxed version of FSX, keeping the Steam version installed. Following that "clever dick" decision, FSX SE would not work. I verified the files for that, found loads were missing, and got control of it again. However, FTX Central now tells me that there is no simulator installed on my computer. Now, I am going to have to stop trying to sort out BIKF and try and sort out why my new issue with ORBX has arisen. I feel sure that the answer will be in another forum which will take me a couple of hours to find.

Thanks,

Frustrated of North Carolina

Archived