AUS scenery not showing up

p.pitts

Hi all, i'm in need of some help. a while ago i purchased Orbx-ftx Australia from F.S.S ord 347707. At the time i could not work out how to install the software. recently i discovered that i needed FTX. I down loaded it and transferred my   licenses from F.S.S and down loaded to FTX. Once down load was complete i got a banner saying the software was installed and up to date. i then did the same for the freeware airport YLIL and received the same  banner , installed and up to date. when i open Flight sim x nothing has changed. i have been through all the FAQ questions and watched all the how to use FTX video's and it seem's straight forward and i don't think i'v done anything wrong. I'v tried everything i can think of but can't get them to work. 

One thing that could be a problem is that i also have FS9 installed but i don't have the start up disk to open it so i can't check if it installed there. i can't find anything to say where the files were to be saved to(not saying there isn't any, just i can't find it). could this be the problem?

I really don't know what to try next and i'm hoping some kind soul can help me to get this software going. Any suggestions, advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated .

Now i have this software i'm desperate to see it. Please help.

thanks.  

Untitled.jpg

lilydale.jpg

Archived