Anyone Else Have This Issue in Portland

jfwharton

I was flying around Portland today and noticed the raised water.  This is the first time I have noticed this.  I have ORBX base, vector, openLC NA and the free cityscape Portland installed.  I'm using FS Global 2010 mesh.  Would like to know if there is a way to get rid of the tidal waves.

20171202173408_1.jpg

20171202173513_1.jpg

Well I found a work around.  I have both FS Global 2010 mesh and FS Global Ultimate mesh installed.  Both not active at any one time.  I discovered a problem with the Lukla airport addon and FS Global Ultimate mesh.  So I turned that off and turned on FS Global 2010.  That fixed the terrain issue at Lukla but then I found this abnormality in Portland.  So now I have FS Global Ultimate mesh turned for all areas except Asia and have FS Global 2010 mesh on for Asia.  If anyone has any other idea I'd like to hear it.

I just wanted to add that when I did my troubleshooting I first turned off the cityscape portland which did not fix the issue, second I turned off all mesh and the anomalies went away.  I then turned on the FS Global 2010 mesh and the anomalies came back.  I then turned off Global Vector and the anomalies went away.  So I'm confused because I thought the orbx scenery was supposed to work with FS Global 2010. 

Archived