testing ......................................

Testing HDR plug-in?

I installed it ealier as per your instructions and believe it is working but rather stupidly forgot all about it when I loaded FSX because I was busy chatting with Patrick re: a multiplayer session I was about to join him in. I'll confirm is working ok tomorrow, but I'm sure FSX was looking different and good for me - thanks again, Oh and no lose in FPS that I had noticed.  ;)

You on commision Wolter  ;)   Did the experiment work ?   anyway we got some nice pics to look at     :)

Well it worked for me I got the DC-2 shortly after Wolter posted the intial information and screen shots of it. Personally I think it's very good value for money, it flies well, looks and sounds great and requires a bit of care and attention to keep it flying. It's almost semi-accusimmed if you like. Worthy of space in my hanger that is for sure.  8)

Thankx fella's ;D

and yes I've been fiddling a lil with the HDR tweak, making it more subdued and keeping an eye on the fps impact, so far I'm pretty happy with it :D

@ alan2,  make sure that you, don't get the prop rev's above 2,100rpm over prolongued time and MAP 30, also keep a good eye on the mixture, in case of doubt hit Ctrl+X for that and also hit regularly the "D" and "B" keys to reset altimeter and compass ;)

We tested this really ad infinitum, but you really have to fly this baby by the book :P;D;)

Yes ,have to say it works for me. An excellent purchase.  If I can stop it overheating .The last couple or so landings it started overheating on finals , not sure why yet.

Hi Alan2,

As Wolter says you need to keep an eye on the rpm and mixture, the mixture probably being the slightly trickier as too lean or too rish will see your temprature rising. My little hint here is use Shift-F2 then click on the "Next" text to see the various engine etc. readings, much easier to keep an eye on things that way. I think I normally hav ethe props set to 65-75% on my decent to land, otherwise the temps do seem to rise quite quickly. Good fun keep it healthy though.  ;)

Archived