missing details

Aceshigh

Hi guys...   been a hell of a week for my flightsim with one little thing after another...  but anyway..

I purchased your Tamworth DVD and it installed fine but when I go to the airport the detail on the ground is missing ?   I checked FTX Aero and my TML setting keeps showing as 1024 even though I keep locking it to 4096 as I have 4096 in my ftx.cfg file.    I ran your YSTW  promotion video side by side to check with the sim to grap a screen shot.   (see below)

any help appreciated.

I also installed the 1.1 patch.

I hit pause in the flightsim to see if the textures needed to catch up but they never appear so its not that?

thanks,

Mark

Video on the left. FTX right, You can see that the road, ground detail and some items are missing?

Posted Image

All fixed...  why the land detail textures option was unticked Im not sure..  stared at the settings too much you start to miss things.  LOL

So it looks great now but I still have the Aero question...

FTX Aero still wont lock at anything other than 1024?

I have selected 2048 in aero but in my fsx.cfg file I have set 4096 for the HD cockpits. so what setting is right and wrong?  why cant I lock it at 4096?

Im confused...LOL

thanks.

Posted Image

Hi again Mark

Glad your sorted r.e Tamworth ground textures

FTX Aero will remember what you last set in FTX Aero and re-apply it when you close it in case it's changed, but it doesn't real-time montor the FSX CFG file when it's not running.

Cheers

Tim

FTX Aero still wont lock at anything other than 1024?

I have selected 2048 in aero but in my fsx.cfg file I have set 4096 for the HD cockpits. so what setting is right and wrong?  why cant I lock it at 4096?

I recently noticed the same thing, but providing you don't change the settings in FSX then the TML setting should remain at 4096 if that's what it is set to in your fsx.cfg file. There is a freeware utility you can get that ensures the TML does remain locked at your preferred setting but I have not bothered with it myself and just check the config file from time to time if I think it may have changed. HTH.  :)

Archived