Is YBBN coming this year?

LBPN

Thanks for your interest mate,

YBBN is pushing forward constantly, both myself and Marty are putting in all the time we can to get it done. The aim of course is for 2009 but because we both work part time for Orbx it does take time to get stuff done, so i'm not going to put my neck on the line and state anything for sure.

It's great to see interest in the product as it gives us the motivation to press on. We will be releasing some more previews when we can, but there are certain mile stones that we want to reach before showing anything else. Also with PNW fast approaching it's a good opportunity for myself and Marty to duck our heads down and get some solid progress made.

Many thanks,

Russ.

;D Jason oh I'm keen too but the more rushed these guys are the more mistakes can appear and as Russ said they only work part time for Orbx and they like you and me I'm sure have other things they have to do too, so relax Jason I'm sure that when they are ready to release it will have been worth the wait.  ;);D

It won't be 2009.

Marty and Russ have both had a difficult year from a family perspective and we have a team saying inside Orbx - "Family always comes first".

We're giving the lads as much time as they need to finish YBBN, without deadlines or commercial pressure. I think it's safe to say from the preview shots and videos, that it will be worth waiting for :)

Archived