After deinstalling Steam FSX the FTX Global Vector control panel gives an error message

hv_oers

Hi all,

I need your help. After deinstalling Steam FSX the FTX Global Vector 'control panel' gives an error message. The message is 'No installed simulator was found on your system! FTX VECTOR Configurator'will now exit!'. I uninstalled FTX Global vector and installed it again but it gives the same message. In FTX central under the settings button I get the same message when I configure FTX Global Vector.  I use FTX central v3.2.3.0 and Prepar3D V4.1. Can anyone help me solve this probleem? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

into what is Vector now installed please?

When you run FTX Central, what simulator name appears at the top left of the window?

Have you tried running the Vector control panel from inside FTX Central?

Finally, you could try uninstalling and then reinstalling the P3D v4 client only.

Hello Nick thanks for your fast response. How can I check where vector is installed? Prepar3d is installed in E:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4. In the top left window of FTX Central is P3DV4. When I run the Vector Control Panel from inside FTX Central I get the error message mentioned. How can I uninstall and install the P3D v4 client?

• 2 months later...

Archived