Please help, unusual textures for SOCAL

hrsemn

Hello- I am having some issues when I fly around the Los Angeles area. Some of the issues that I am noticing when I took the screenshots is that there seems to be lakes or black areas where there shouldn't be, also I see quite a few brown patches around as well. The other issues is that I see white patches that looks like snow in area that doesn't see snow. I have the ORBX NA LAND CLASS with Vector installed as well. Is there something that didn't install properly? I have tried numerous ways of getting these issues resolved with no luck. Please let me know what I need to do to hopefully resolve this. Thank you. Ryan 
Attached is mt fsx.cfg for any recommendations, and ff there is anything else I would need to add please let me know, since this is the first time I'm posting on here. Thanks again

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (3).png

fsx.cfg

Thanks.

Do you have the Orbx libraries installed?

If you have, you could try reinstalling Open LC NA.

Do it by going to ORBX\User documents\Versions and deleting FTX_OLC_NA.TXT

and FTX_OLC_NA1.TXT, if you have it.

Start FTX Central and Open LC NA will show as not installed.

Select install product and FTX Central should check all the files and replace any as required.

Hi Nick- I believe your suggestion did work. Apparently all the ORBX libraries where up to date, so I decided to uninstall and then reinstall OPEN LC NA, and did a quick flight around SOCAL. It seemed to work with reinstalling it. I will definitely keep an eye in the next couple of days to see what happens. Thank you for the recommendations which was very helpful. Ryan

Archived