Weird ground textures at ESSA Airport

henric4ever

23 minutes ago, henric4ever said:

My Ground textures at ESSA airport are looking like this and i dont know why.

Well!  Need more than what you gave us.  I see one pic was done in .47 zoom.  That will distort.  But I believe that ESSA has the most dense graphics than anyother product by Orbx.

According to your computer specs, please adjust your graphics sliders accordingly and then check the configuration you have for ESSA in FTX Central.  This type of problem usually means you have an issue in one or the other which I have mentioned.

Even with my system I find the tree and static vehicle count to be on the razor edge, along with KSAN.

Hello,

If you paste the image url into the post, anyone can see the image without having to visit your image hosting site.

Thus:

icHwSuMoSnOzBNRp5YbLoQ.png

It might also be helpful if you mention which flight simulator you are using.

I have seen this problem reported before

well i fixed it by taking out the Orbx ObjectFlow 2 folder from my p3d addons folder and then i started p3d,closed it down and put back Orbx ObjectFlow 2 folder into my addons folder again and now the ground textures are looking normal.

And thanks for your help

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

if objectflow is working, it looks like this.

image.jpg

If objectflow is not working, it looks like this

off.jpg

For objectflow to work, there must be C:\Users\your name spelled correctly\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll

There must be C:\Users\your name\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-ons.xml.

The add-ons xml file must read thus:

<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
    <AddOn.Name>Orbx ObjectFlow 2</AddOn.Name>
    <AddOn.Description>Allows Orbx scenery to display dynamic content.</AddOn.Description>
    <AddOn.Component>
        <Category>DLL</Category>
        <Path>C:\Users\your name spelled correctly\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>
        <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>
        <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>
    </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

On the settings page of FTX Central, Use Objectflow 2 in Prepar3D v4 must be ticked and saved.

In the in-game add-ons drop down menu, Orbx Objectflow 2 must also be ticked.

Archived