Problem with Northern Ireland and vector

ccaughey565

I have the same problem with South Germany.... Houses on mountain and lakes all over the mountains, blurry and washed textures. I try (i think so) all and averything, change lib position, deactivate parts of it. Deinstall and install again and again... but nothing helps.  By the sample i also use a lower textureresulution too, but just for loading faster. See results of changing.... without waiting for to long time.

Also change texture by fly-by....

2017-11-2_19-1-26-175.jpg

2017-11-1_22-3-23-314.jpg

Hello Nick,

thanks a lot, but dosn´t work. I delete terrain.cfg and texture.cfg. All variations... This is also a clean install because i thougt it´s an problem of the old installation.

So, all new.

But it sounds so possible... why it dont work?! :(

The picture is the reaseon of all trying now....

Greetings from germany.

2017-11-2_21-21-35-656.jpg

Perhaps try a reinstall.

Instead of uninstalling, go to ORBX\User documents\Versions and delete FTX_EU_NIR.TXT.

This will make FTX Central show the product not installed.

Run the install product command and all the files will be checked and replaced as necessary.

i agree, nothing.... first delete one (GES) and reinstall/repair, than delete all install-info.txt and repait.

@ccaughey565

may try to deactivate the Ireland CVX libary,  if this will help to "fix" the problem... the reason -> no photoreal textures... it is a problem with this CVX file. Or a bug in P3D. So ORBX could help with an update, but it does not seem to be so reproducible either. 

I don´t fly so often in northern ireland, where do you find the problem. Maybe i can find the same problem by my installation.

... If you have germany south, go to airport ES77 and take a look to the mountainside.

@Nick Cooper

it´s really funny... or it´s a problem of P3D 4.1?!? Or hardware...

10 hours ago, ManuelW said:

i agree, nothing.... first delete one (GES) and reinstall/repair, than delete all install-info.txt and repait.

@ccaughey565

may try to deactivate the Ireland CVX libary,  if this will help to "fix" the problem... the reason -> no photoreal textures... it is a problem with this CVX file. Or a bug in P3D. So ORBX could help with an update, but it does not seem to be so reproducible either. 

I don´t fly so often in northern ireland, where do you find the problem. Maybe i can find the same problem by my installation.

... If you have germany south, go to airport ES77 and take a look to the mountainside.

@Nick Cooper

it´s really funny... or it´s a problem of P3D 4.1?!? Or hardware...

The problem mainly surrounds EGAD (Newtownards) and EGAA (Aldergrove) 

Will try this Nick. May uninstall vector then try it again. Could that play havoc with it? 

6 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

For the problem at Fussen:

Untitled.jpg

Hello Nick, yes yes! i also found it! I found it yesterday evening in the German-speaking forum!! Now i remember, I have played with the function, but did not know why this attitude is to be done.

But unfortunately, you can not use it for Northern Ireland ... I searched directly for recruitment possibilities, but unfortunately nothing to find.

@ccaughey565

i try to fly there and drag some pictures here... maybe it will look twice....

may try the troubleshooter.exe

***\ORBX\Troubleshooter \

i have the same problem on FSX... may a bit harder... i didnt have any waterpleaces/seas, just landclasses. i try a look to my FSX for seeking the issue... didn´t start for a long time ;)

i remember same with switching textures by passing, i reinstall fsx. ( The hard way )

34 minutes ago, ccaughey565 said:

No. That is how they look in reality and ho they're supposed to look mine look very different. if you look at the .zip file I posted at the top the first photo with the A320 is just outside of Belfast the one with the microlight is EGAD

Have you tried disabling the other addon scenery or don't you want to do that?

Archived